Monday 27 December 2010

A Blog Hop


Good Morning everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you lots of crafting goodies.

I know this is a family time so I won't keep you long, I just wanted to share a couple of bits of news with you.

The first is that we have two new DT members and would like to give a big welcome to Louise and Tracy. Like the rest of us they are PB groupies and I am sure they will be sharing some wonderful inspiration with you along with the rest of the DT.

My second piece of news is to give you advance notice that we are having a Blog Hop on 15th January. My temie over at Allsorts Emma, created a fabulous logo for us and I hope you will pop it on your sidebar to help us spread the word.

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Great - have added to sidebar. Santa dropped some PB sets down the chimney so now I can join in some challenges.......
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/