Friday 30 November 2012

November winners


I'm running a bit late with the winners this month I'm afraid, struggling with flu and everything is taking twice as long as it ever should, so it straight into it.

First of all I will announce the person(s) we would like to join us as a Guest Designer in January.....................and February as well, we decided that as so many of us are going to be otherwise occupied with all the Christmas and New Year activities it would make sense to drop our GDT search in December and then start afresh in January.

I think this month has given us the hardest choices so far because there have been some really wonderful entries, but we did eventually whittled it down to two, both of whom had more than one entry which caught our eye. 

We would like Deborah to join us in January, your Penny Black Snowy Family really jumped out at us.

And we would like Pauline C to join us in February, we really loved your elegant card with the Penny Black sentiment and poppies.

Congratulations to you both and looking forward to you joining us, would you please mail me so that I can tell you more about our themes for those two months.

Winner of the three prizes from Penny Black are............

Jenny

Lis M

Mari

The lucky person to win the shopping voucher from Classy Craft..................

Miria

Another lucky online spend with FlonzCraft goes to...................

Yogi

And finally the stamp from Sir Stampalot is..............

PiHi


Well done everybody, please mail me with your full postal addys so I can arrange for your prize to be sent.

I'll be back on Sunday with our December challenge.

      

2 comments:

Miria said...

Thank you so much you picked me! Congrats to all the winners! Miria xx

Mari said...

WOW! Thank you so much!
Congratulations to the other winners as well.
hugs, Mari