Friday 4 October 2013

September winners


Good Morning folks, time for the winners of our September challenge and the opportunity to say a big thank you to each and every one of your for your wonderful entries during the month.

So here we go with the winners as selected by Mr Random Org., who certainly does seem to be in hedgie mood at the moment......................

The stamps from Penny Black................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Lorraine

Rachel


Sharon

Prize from FlonzCraft................
Hanne

And Crafty Ribbons................

Claudia

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can get your prizes on their way to you and don't forget to grab our winners sidebar badge for your own blogs.

And last but by no means least the entry the DT have selected to join us as our Guest Designer in November......................

Sue

Well done Sue, please mail me so I can tell you all bout our theme for that month and also let me have your full name and snail mail addy to send your prize.

See you all again Sunday with our new challenge.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! My first blog win! Thank you so much and congratulations to the other ladies who have also won. Sharon x

rachel said...

wow - so excited to have won - will get the details to you ASAP! Thankyou so much xx

Unknown said...

Jippii, I'm so happy! :) Thank you so much and congrats to others as well!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Oh wow, only just realised that I have been chosen for a November GDT. So pleased,
Thank you. Sue x